A sales professional's daily life can be quite challenging. With goals to meet and customers to engage, it's common for the sales team to get discouraged. But it doesn't have to be that way! Learn 30 quotes to motivate salesforce and start motivating your team today.
Of course, there are other steps to motivate the salesforce, as you'll be able to see in this text, in which we've provided several tips on how to increase team motivation. Furthermore, training and capacity building are excellent ways to motivate them.
But how about starting your team's day with a few motivational quotes for the salesforce? You never know who might be in need of a boost, do you?
Why use motivational quotes?
Even with a team of excellent sales professionals who achieve daily and weekly goals, your company may experience periods of low productivity and an unmotivated salesforce.
After all, given the competitive market and the sellers' busy routine, many leaders end up forgetting to develop a very important factor: motivation via human relationships.
Motivation has many benefits:
- It improves the employees' self-esteem;
- It improves time optimization;
- It retains talents;
- It helps the sellers' personal and professional growth;
- It encourages proactivity;
- It engages the group on company values and principles.
Want to find quotes to motivate the salesforce and boost your team's productivity? Here are 30 quotes we've set out for you:
Quotes to motivate the salesforce towards success
- "Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day after day." — Robert Collier;
- "Persistence is the path to success." — Charles Chaplin;
- "Failure is just an opportunity to start over more intelligently." — Henry Ford;
- "Great success can only be achieved when we remain true to ourselves." — Friedrich Nietzsche;
- "The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary." — Stubby Currence;
- "To have a successful business, someone, someday, had to take an attitude of courage." — Peter Drucker;
Quotes to motivate the salesforce towards teamwork
- "Nobody is able to work as a team if they don't learn to listen. Nobody learns to listen if they don't learn to put themselves in the shoes of others." - Augusto Cury;
- "Commitment, teamwork and continuous improvement are the keys to achieving excellence in quality and customer satisfaction." — Marcelo Sousa da Silva;
- "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go as a group." — African proverb;
- "Competence is a way of demonstrating trust and responsibility to a workgroup." — Helgir Girodo;
- "In teamwork, there's only one way to get an excellent result: by doing it together." — Delson Jacinto Vieira;
- "I'm part of a team. So, when I win, I'm not the only one who wins. In a way, I finish the work of an enormous group of people." — Ayrton Senna;
- "Working as a team is not always about hitting the target, but to be willing to go beyond your expectations at all times. It's about helping others." — Gilberto Blayt;
- "When we work collectively towards a goal, we achieve the impossible." — Jadson Barbosa.
Quotes to motivate the salesforce towards hitting goals
- "The only limit to the height of your achievements is how far your dreams go and your willingness to work towards them." — Michelle Obama
- "Setting goals is the first step towards turning the invisible into visible." — Tony Robbins
- "A goal isn't always meant to be achieved, it usually just serves as something to aim for." — Bruce Lee
- "Be practical and generous in your ideals. Keep an eye on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground." — Theodore Roosevelt
- "You measure the size of an achievement by the obstacles you need to overcome to reach your goals." — Booker T. Washington
- "If the opportunity doesn't knock on your door, build a door." — Milton Berle;
- "If people like you, they'll listen to you, but if they trust you, they'll do business with you." — Zig Ziglar;
- "I didn't fail, I just discovered 10 thousand paths that weren't right." —Thomas Edison;
- "Make a customer, not a sale." — Katherine Barchetti.
Quotes to motivate the salesforce towards results
- "It is not strength, but the constancy of good results that lead men to happiness." — Friedrich Nietzsche;
- "Become the person who would attract the results you are looking for." — Jim Cathcart;
- "If you don't take care of your customer, your competitor will." — Bob Hooey;
- "Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, which is why most people don't recognize them." — Ann Landers;
- "Success in sales is the result of discipline, dedication and sacrifice." — Thomas Roy Cromwell;
- "Many people think that 'selling' is the same as 'speaking'. But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job." — Roy Bartell;
- "Goals are not enough. You need goals and deadlines. Big enough goals to get you excited and deadlines to get you running. One isn't much help without the other, but they can be amazing together!" — Ben Feldman.
Motivational quotes are a good way to start your sales team's day, since they help lifting their spirits and cheering them up for the week. You can also combine these practices with gamified training.
Gamification helps motivate teams by allowing them to train in a practical and fun way. Thus, they'll not only bring more results, but will also have fun, interact and even win prizes.
Want to learn more about how gamification can help you motivate your team?
Click here to get in touch and schedule a demo with us!